IT Finance COE Architect
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The IT Finance COE Architect role owns the Ferrero’s Group IT applications portfolio in the IT Finance CoE area to enable business users to fulfill their business demands supported by IT applications.
In this role, you will be an active member in the Global IT Finance Platform and effectively deploy and support IT applications to the business community in accordance with the IT Global Architecture.
- Design, develop, maintain and support Controlling application in SAP CO technologies/module.
- Aligns Group application landscape on business requirements in order to improve business effectiveness and Group IT savings.
- Contributes to define and to maintain the application strategy and architecture for SAP CO application function supporting the IT Group Architect.
- Identifies the applications that are needed to support the business operations and manages application lifecycle and enhancements.
- Responsible for the 3rd level ticket support related to SAP Controlling ensuring timely communication and resolution of support tickets and related project work
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to external resources, assign capabilities and collaborate with other IT teams in cross initiatives/projects/run activities.
- Dedicate support during month/year-end closure.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of prior work experience.
- Communication skills across multiple organization levels, including Senior Leadership teams
- Ability to lead, manage and provide guidance to team members.
- Ability to grasp business requirements and translate into technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.