Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Controller, who will be part of the Group IT Controlling department, directly reporting to the Group IT Controller.
Within the central IT Controlling team, you will be responsible for a variety of challenging activities at a Group level.
To go in more depth on your future tasks, you can find below a list of the principal ones:
- Plan and report through the planning and reporting systems assuring the correctness of the accounting closure;
- Supervise Function IT results with a focus on OPEX;
- In collaboration with IT CAPEX Controller, evaluate new initiatives and investments for the IT Function in reference to the OPEX driven by CAPEX;
- Publish regular report on status of the Business and on specific projects, accordingly to the defined IT Controlling model;
- Work with PMO and Line Managers to facilitate the projects implementation and to monitor the alignment with financial targets;
- Establish a business partnership with the IT leadership team and the CIO direct reports;
- Establish a business partnership with Finance community (SG&A, Tax, Legal, etc.) to ensure that IT is properly managed within the specific guidelines;
- Ensure the correct and timely execution of the intercompany/affiliates invoicing;
- Support the Team members in managing changes in priorities, peaks in workload, soft skills learning.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you match with the following characteristics:
- Degree in Economics or related topics;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Administration and/or Controlling;
- Previous experience in IT projects development is recommended;
- Planning and reporting, accounting, internal and External Audit;
- Data extraction and management of calculation sheets;
- Curiosity and commitment to learn;
- Flexibility and open to work by priorities, with a dynamic agenda.
- Strong computing skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- SAP knowledge will be considered a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.