IT COE HR Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for IT COE HR Manager who will report professionally to the HR IT Platform Lead and managerially to the IT Delivery Centre Europe Lead as part of the HR IT Platform team.
- Assure, in collaboration with the IT Delivery Center Europe Lead, the proper planning and the allocation of internal and external resources to the different activities
- Manage the relations with system integrators and service delivery providers to ensure both the platform evolution and the correct maintenance
- Build and manage the HR IT Platforms in coherence with the IT HR Strategy defined
- Continuous scouting within the HR IT space to identify evolution of the existing HR platforms and to eventually identify some new trends
- Manage a team ensuring a continuous development of their careers and competencies working in a multicultural environment
- Manage with high level of accuracy the budget assigned, reviewing constantly the forecast
- Collaborate proactively with very different stakeholders, IT colleagues responsible of other Centre of expertise or Platforms and the Service management team
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in IT, Engineering or Business Management
- A professional able to move from the macro speaking about HR processes, to the micro being able to interact with technical teams
- A professional with a multi-year experience in the HR IT field
- Experienced in SAP HR and SuccessFactors
- Knowledgeable about reporting tools such as SAP BW and MS PBI
- Knowledgeable about Travel&Expenses processes and tool, namely SAP Concur
- Knowledgeable about Document Management solutions (PeopleDoc) and digital signature solutions (Docusing, etc)
- Experienced in international companies with central HQ / Service company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- A person available for international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero: How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.