IT Capex Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an IT Capex Controller who will take part of Group IT Controlling team, and be reporting directly to Group IT Controller.
- Complete financial oversight of all IT Capex investments within the Ferrero Group (Central and Local) active contribution during financial planning stage (Budget, Forecast etc.), review and approval of investment proposals, key approver within the subsequent P2P process, periodic managerial reporting;
- Support submissions to Group Investment Committee for IT Capex investments and Long Term Contracts approval;
- Responsible for monthly financial closure related to Group IT Capex;
- Responsible for asset accounting process for IT assets maintaining a detailed database, activation of new assets planning and forecasting of asset amortization/depreciation over multi year time frame, key facilitator of the annual asset impairment reviews. Main contact for Administration and Asset Accounting departments;
- Responsible for the periodic intercompany re invoicing of Central Capex from Service Centers to the Group;
- Responsible for keeping a detailed database with beneficiaries and cost drivers for re invoicing worldwide affiliates for Central projects IT Capex cost;
- Functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the IT Capex Planning Tool (Oracle) and for the ERP system (SAP), involved in all IT Capex related changes, updates, new functionalities and other system developments;
- Responsible to provide all evidence and support to the External Auditor for the annual IT Capex review;
- Responsible for the execution of the IT Capex specific internal GRC controls;
- Establish a business partnership with CITO direct reports (IT Leadership Team) and the IT Project and Portfolio Managers;
- Establish a business partnership with other Finance departments to ensure that IT is properly managed within the specific guidelines;
- Support IT Controlling Team members in managing changes in priorities, peaks in workload, soft skills learning.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree on Finance, Accounting, Economics. Business Administration or related;
- Professional certification in Finance/Accounting is a plus (ACCA, CIMA etc.);
- Previous experiences in Administration an/or Controlling (4 years at least);
- Experience in CAPEX Controlling is desirable;
- Experience in the development and deployment of IT tools for Finance (e.g. Planning, Reporting or BI system) and acting as SME is desirable;
- Experience from multinational FMCG is beneficial;
- Experience with rapidly changing organization/change management is beneficial;
- Planning & reporting;
- Accounting (particularly related to asset accounting, impairment reviews, monthly financial closure);
- Good knowledge of the P2P process;
- Data extraction, pulling together data from multiple sources and management of calculation sheets;
- Knowledge of IT and general Project and Portfolio management practices is desirable;
- Internal and External Audit knowledge is beneficial;
- Curiosity and commitment to learn;
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of the organization and to act as financial business partner;
- Open to work by priorities also changing the agenda.
- SAP, Oracle, Excel, Power Point;
- Ability to build, maintain and improve databases (mostly in Excel but could also be in other tools).
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.