IT Audit Supervisor
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an IT Audit Supervisor who will report directly to the Head of Group internal Audit within the Finance Department.
- Support the definition of the IT Risk Based Audit Plan in alignment with the Group Internal Audit strategy including the definition of resources and timing required;
- Perform a preliminary Risk Assessment and prepare the Audit Planning Memorandum which summarize the scope of each engagement;
- Manage a team of IT Auditors and coordinate third parties in case of co-sourcing activities;
- Prepare the Audit Report of each engagement to submit to the Head of Group Internal Audit;
- Interact with external auditors on IT related topics;
- Ensure compliance with the Internal Audit Manual and Standards of Institute Internal Auditors through different assignments;
- Perform follow up reviews to ensure that agreed actions have been completed;
- Maintain connections with the key stakeholders within the IT community;
- Keeping update, based on the result of each engagement, the Risks-library following the requirement defined by Professional Practice team;
- Supporting the GIA Professional Practice team in specific projects as part of the strategic view of the department (i.e. improvements projects, Advisory activities).
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Information Technology, or related business field; Professional certifications (e.g. CISA/CIA or equivalent) can be a plus;
- At least 10 years of working experience, with possible background within Multinational Manufacturing/Productive Companies (FMCG preferred);
- Knowledge of IT Audit;
- Good experience in team management;
- Mature soft skills: flexibility, ability to organize and prioritize, strong results orientation.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, as well as knowledge of ACL is desirable.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.