Job Location: North Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
$13.00/ hour (Shift differential on 2nd shift: $0.53/ hour)
1st shift: M-F 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
2nd shift: M-F 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm
(Hours vary between 8 to 12 hour shifts)
The purpose of this position is to identify the past or current location of an item, as well as to know an item's history. Lot Trace Analysts will work to validate the presence of products, implementing the traceability system within supply chain and linking the physical flow of materials and products with the flow of information about them.
1. Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
2. Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet line demand.
3. Investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
4. Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity.
5. Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis.
6. Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in warehouse environment.
7. Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders.
8. Report any product or supplies issues to management and place product orders as necessary.
9. Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed.
10. Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
11. Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems.
How are we protecting our employees during COVID-19?
- Staggered shifts to limit traffic
- Dedicated in and out flow to site so no overlap of people incoming and outgoing
- Cafeterias/Lunchrooms distanced to 6 ft. separation
- Barriers added where distancing is not possible
- Floor markers set up in areas where congregation can occur such as punch clock, entrance to plant and exit of plant
- All employees are asked to self-isolate and refrain from attending work if they have recently traveled, live with someone who traveled, had close contact with a positive or pending case, have symptoms or live with someone who exhibits symptoms
- Everyone entering the site is screened for fever above 100.4° F
- Signage posted in key areas such as entrances, lunchrooms, health and safety boards regarding signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Cleaning and Sanitation
Normal GMP’s such as mandatory handwashing already provide a high level of protection for workers; however, the following additional measures have been implemented:
- Increased sanitization of all high contact touch points at least 2x per shift
- Increased sanitization of lunchrooms, locker rooms and washrooms 2x per shift
- Hand sanitizer available throughout plant
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Gloves are available to all employees however it is not always required; effective handwashing practices are always preferred
- Disposable/surgical type masks are mandatory for everyone in the plant (employees, visitors and contractors
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.