Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Communicate periodically with warehouse management on issues found
- Provide resolution for all inventory-related problems that may arise, involving IT or adjusting processes if necessary
- Continuous learning and training on warehouse operating systems
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and resolve discrepancies between systems to reduce service risks in the overall supply chain
- Resolve Goods Issue and Inventory IDOC errors in ECC (SAP)
- Process Physical/ systematic inventory destructions
- Assists with physical and virtual inventory counts as needed
- Responsible for monthly and annual inventory adjustment data collection
- Responsible for monthly inventory reports for Supply Chain leadership meetings
- Responsible for managing scrap processes and scrap orders at warehouses
- Will be required to run ad-hoc reports / investigations
- Responsible for timely product disposition and inventory management of Returns
- Ensure daily accurate inventory alignment between Ferrero SAP and 3PL warehouses and Pool Points
- Ensure all inventory processes, both internal and external, are compliant with the Ferrero GRC policies at all times
- Coordinate the inventory movement data collection process for product recalls
- Identify and lead continuous improvement Inventory-related initiatives
- Represent warehouse team during the network optimization projects, mainly for the process validations and testing linked to inventory management
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the levels of service necessary in production and towards the Commercial Divisions
- General knowledge of all warehouse operating systems and EDI
- Strong communications skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Demonstrated problem solving and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated team building skills;
- Strong Knowledge of SAP and IDoc (Inventory) management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of inventory/ warehouse operations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.