Internship - Trade Marketing Assistant
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. As a Trade Marketing Assistant, you will be able to work on powerful brands such as Nutella, Kinder, Ferrero Rocher or Tic Tac.
• Analysis of promotional actions and campaigns
• Ad-hoc analysis for external and internal presentations
• Give presentations to internal stakeholders (Key accounts, Field Sales, Marketing…)
• Creation of sales pitches and seasonal catalogues
• Follow-up on different projects (qualitative/quantitative)
• Preparation of client presentations
• Support on POS activities (promo, sales argu, animations, second placement, display creation etc.)
• External contact with agencies (briefings, follow-up, etc.)
Who we are looking for:
• Master Degree (Business School or Engineering School)
• Demonstrate organizational/time-management and problem solving skills
• Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers and various other collaborators
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, pivot), PowerPoint
• Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Nielsen knowledge and previous experience in Marketing are assets
• High sense of creativity
• Passionate about Marketing FMCG
• Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
• Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.