INTERNSHIP Sales & Operations Planning Junior Specialist (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an intern who will report to the S&OP Office, within the function S&OP Office and Planning Process Improvement.
As a S&OP Junior Specialist, you will have the opportunity to support the main tasks of the S&OP Office who is responsible in:
- Ensuring the link at central level between process review enabling the Application, Respect and Continuity of the S&OP process;
- Guaranteeing, together with the local functions, the management process compliance, ensuring the proper project management approach and methodology;
- Acting as Group point of reference, also fostering S&OP KPI in terms of design, architecture, reporting and dash boarding.
In this position, you will interact with the following departments: Local S&OP Business Process Owners (usually Demand Planners and Plant Planners), Central S&OP Business Process Owners (category OP, Packaging, Raw Materials, Toys), Area Operating Planning, SC managers.
S&OP PROCESS SUPPORT:
- Supports in the preparation of Operation Review meetings providing evidence for the cycle evaluation;
- Flags potential misalignments/ inconsistencies and support S&OP Office in defining actions plan to solve inconsistencies;
- Supports process improvement;
- Provides ad hoc analysis and extractions from Group systems.
DEMAND & S&OP PROFESSIONAL FAMILY COORDINATION:
- Supports Professional Family facilitators in meeting organization and with administrative issues;
- Maintains Professional Family contact list;
- Supports in the definition of the dedicated Sharepoint and guarantees that all materials to share with the Professional Family are available on SharePoint;
- Participate in the Professional Family meetings, prepare documentation and enhance communication with members.
- Provides support to collect training needs and maintain the list of trained planners;
- Supports the knowledge sharing development (e-learning material creation).
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business administration, Engineering or equivalent;
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in the planning environment;
- Project management experience is considered a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivated/Enthusiastic/Proactive attitude;
- Quick learner who is also open-minded;
- Business perspective view;
- Ability to synthesize relevant information;
- Demonstrates confidence and a good standing level;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Knowledge of MS Office - high-level in MS Excel (able to program macros) and PowerPoint;
- Experience in SAP (APO, ECC, IBP) and BI.
- Fluent in English
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.