INTERNSHIP Project Management (starting in July 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Global HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for motivated students to support our activities related to the Kinder Joy of Moving Project in the month of July.
The students will support us over a period of 3 weeks in the management of our Ferrero Summer Camp, dedicated to the employees’ kids from 6 to 12 years.
- Ensure the kids' right learning of the Joy of Moving Methodology;
- Coordinate the kids' activities and everyday life in the Summer Camp;
- Support the Joy of Moving Educators in the organization of sports as well as everyday activities;
- Help and contribute to the communication between Educators and children (multicultural environment);
- With the help of the Educators, ensure compliance with COVID-19 health and safety measures.
Who we are looking for:
- Students who are officially enrolled at a high school, colleague or university
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Confident and in the best case experienced with children
- Kind and patient
- Eager to learn the Joy of moving methodology
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.