INTERNSHIP Procurement Controlling (starting from May 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experiene to join our Controlling Department starting from May 2021. You will be part of the team in charge of the Procurement Controlling in order to support our Indirect Category Buyers.
- Extracting and transforming data from various sources of all purchases made by Ferrero;
- Applying and improving business rules for categorizing data based on meetings with Central and Local Buyers;
- Inserting revisions and corrections identified during the validation into our databases;
- Analyzing the final results in order to extract useful insights for the end users.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Bachelor Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
- Excellent analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset;
- Experience with handling large volumes of data;
- Result orientation and high quality standards;
- Dynamic approach with an ability to work under pressure.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge in Power BI or Tableau.
- Fluency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended Ferrero family!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.