INTERNSHIP Group Internal Communication (starting from April 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
ENGAGE, EMPOWER, EMBRACE.
The Group Internal Communication (GIC) purpose is to connect people, ideas and business through open conversations and consistent messaging. In order to support the team in designing and executing the Group IC strategy, we are currently looking for a bright and motivated intern for a six-month internship experience.
In this position, you will have the possibility to get an in-depth view of the main communication processes and activities of the department, while interacting closely with the central team in Luxembourg and the global network.
- For Group projects, contribute to the creation of internal communication plans on agreed initiatives;
- Participate in global network of IC professionals;
- Liaise with agencies for translations and creation of communication materials;
- Support the GIC team with reporting needs, organization of documentation for the broader network.
Digital and offline tools and channels
- Contribute to the management of Ferrero’s intranet;
- Publish Group news, how-tos, and other Organizational Unit content;
- Monitor timely publication of language variations according to content;
- Promote digital tools and behaviors;
- Consolidate and issue the monthly news for HROI community;
- Support creation of communication materials for internal campaigns (print, online, video).
- Enhance the existing analytics approach for the intranet and other communication activities/tools;
- Produce reporting on analytics of Group content including learnings and recommendations;
- Monitor analytics for central functions;
- Work with the global network of IC professionals to monitor and improve the use of analytics for communication activities.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Bachelor Graduate in Communications, Business, Marketing or related fields;
- Previous experience in Communication (preferably in a Multinational Company) is considered an advantage;
- Proactive mindset who can work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience with prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects at the same time;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative and attentive to relationship management;
- Intercultural knowledge and understanding.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up);
- First experience with SharePoint and with Content Management Systems;
- Familiarity with analytics (i.e. Power BI) is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English,
- Any other language is a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended Ferrero family!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.