Internship - Assistant Key Account Manager
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As an Assistant KAM Intern, you will support the Channel Manager & Key Account Managers with their priorities in the follow-up of the customers, orders and all related administration. On top, you will assist the Channel Manager on the coordination of different activities such a business reviews, field support, store checks, ad hoc project etc.
- Ensuring a proper follow-up, among customers, of the business strategy defined by the KAM’s (agreement on activities, promo, etc.)
- Coordination of the promotional activities for our customers: update of the promotional plan and input in SAP TPM & Hermes (when applicable).
- Day-to-day support and seasonal administration for the KAMs
- Prepare & follow-up the seasonal assortment range in coordination with the trade marketing.
- Coordination of the channel administration for the field meetings: preparation of the orders, briefing to the team, support in the preparation of the decks, KAM’s news, etc.
- Support in organization of the internal & external meetings.
- Participation to ad hoc projects for small customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree preferable in Sales, Management or Economics
- A first experience in Sales is a plus
- Strong Sales interest in the FMCG sector
- Stress resistant & ready to evolve in a high demanding environment
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertiveness
- Good level of Excel. Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures)
- Fluent in English & French. Dutch is an asset
Internship agreement with school/university is mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.