Internarl Communication Trainee
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the rol:
At Ferrero we work with great ideas to win the hearts of many families around the world, and you can be part of the team that contributes to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary. Be part of the team and ensure the processes and projects in the Human Resources area.
- You will validate and perform database analysis of positions by organizational structure in order to have them ready for our internal platform tool.
- You will have the opportunity to contact different areas so that the project flows and there is communication between the parties involved.
- You will be familiar with the different tools of our internal online platform and will be a key element in its maintenance and support.
- You will support with the planning and logistics of the trainings so that our collaborators continue to grow both personally and professionally.
- You will align the trainings with different areas, in order to know their needs.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 6th semester student.
- Desirable careers: Industrial Relations, Administration, Industrial Engineering or related.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Intermediate English.
- Availability from 9:00am to 3:00pm
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and service are the key to everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you must be as consumer and product oriented as we are: dedicated to achieving good results for customers around the world.