Internal Communication Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
You will contribute to the global commitment to inform, connect and engage more than 8000 employees in Italy, managing internal communication campaigns leveraging on all the internal channels at disposal to reach the audience and measuring the effect of the actions
- You’ll define and implement internal communication activities to support the strategy, business and brands of Ferrero Italy;
- You’ll manage the internal communication channels (Forward, Yammer, Forward TV), deploying Group communication plan locally and ensuring a common tone of voice;
- You’ll coordinate the e-mail communication to all employees as point of reference for the HR&OI Professional Family;
- You’ll support and guide all local functions (e.g. HR&OI, Marketing, Operations, Legal, IT, etc.) to conceive and build together effective and engaging communication initiatives;
- You’ll collaborate and manage relationships with external suppliers (creative agencies, graphic designers, etc.).
- You’ll deploy and support Group transformational projects at local level, such as communication campaign on Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing.
- You’ll support the project management of Your Life in Ferrero action plan (post-YOU survey)
- You’ll support local functions in the organization of internal events, both in presence and online, collaborating with local IT
- You’ll analyze traffic on internal channels using key tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- You’ll monitor the budget of the function;
- You’ll create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP).
Who we are looking for:
Do you have these requirements?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required in Humanistic Studies. Master Degree or other post-degree studies in Communication/Journalism are a plus.
- Strong communication skills (previous experience in Communication is a plus);
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Suite;
- Project management skills
- Creativity, curiosity and culture understanding;
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly moving environment;
- Dynamic, proactive and empathic approach;
- Fluent in Italian;
- Professional English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.