Industrial Category Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Industrial Category Manager.
The industrial category manager is responsible for the technical procurement related to industrial category (laboratory, personal protection equipment - health & safety) and Engineering\ Consultancy service for a value purchased in excess of 25 million euros.
- Defines and implements strategies for the categories of competence
- Extends suppliers scouting in geographic areas of strategic interest for Ferrero
- Manages relationships with suppliers in the categories of competence
- Manages the discussion of the Master Agreements with suppliers and internal lawyers
- Defines / implements the commercial strategy for the sub-category of competence, in order to reduce industrial costs and maximize the level of service
- Defines the list of global partners: with each of them to negotiate the Global Agreements (Master Agreement) and (if possible) the international price list, to establish strategic scenarios and the relationship system (key people, tools, annual agenda)
- Operationally manages Strategic negotiations at an international level, in order to optimize the industrial result of the Group companies
Who we are looking for:
- Postgraduate and 3/5 years of buying experience or any equivalent combination of experience.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related fied
- Proven Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of ERP-system
- Knowledge of the local and European supplier market, price agreements, purchasing process and related procedures
- English is mandatory
- Any other language is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.