Human Resources Specialist (Saudi Nationals Only)
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting to the HR Country Manager of Saudi Arabia, the HR Specialistmanages and executes payroll management for Saudi Arabia, tracking and maintenance of employee database.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance
- Lead in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations
- Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely
- Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees
- Lead in payroll and timesheet audit activities
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate
- Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references
- Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles
- Process transfers and salary pay slips in timely manner
- Processing of Salary pay slip of employees
- Preparing reconciliation report split by cost center
- Work with the regional HR Generalist for the Calculation of Accruals Bonus
- Work with the regional HR Generalist for the Calculation of Accruals end of service
- Tracking and calculating of Accruals ticketing and schooling
- Work with the regional HR Generalist for the Process - HC forecast
- Calculation of Accruals ticketing and schooling
- SAP HR hiring/editing/termination etc
- Maintaining Employee database and trackers for benefits and allowances
- Maintaining Leave Tracker
- Preparation of Employee salary certificates and all other administrative related paperwork
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong English and Arabic verbal/written communication skills.
- SAP Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowlegde of Local Labor Law
- Ability to influence and coach managers.
- Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work remotely with overseas colleagues
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.