HRIS Talent Analyst (1 year fixed-term contract) 1
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for an HRIS Talent Analyst to join the HR Information System (HRIS) Team for 1 year as a maternity replacement.
You will support the implementation of the new Successfactors Talent Suite for the white-collar population of the Group. Successfactors Talent includes the following modules for:
- Objective Setting,
- Performance Evaluation,
- Continuous Performance Management (CPM)
- Development: Individual Development Plan, links to Learning content
- Succession Planning
- Learning administrative processes (course and session creation, training needs analysis, cost tracking), self service capabilities both for employee and collaborators (approval workflow) and eLearning platform support.
In this role, you will ensure the set-up of the system and support the relevant stakeholders during the campaign Talent processes:
- Objective settings and Performance evaluation,
- Continuous Performance Management (CPM) both for Group and Local processes liaising with Local Talent, Local HR and the Line
- Succession planning and IDP (Management Review) both for Group and Local processes liasing with Local Talent, Local HR and the Line
- Platform profiling set up for each of the processes above mentioned
You will design and implement reporting related to the Talent KPIs through both an HR KPI Dashboard and detailed reporting.
You will participate in the organization of Learning sessions and their delivery for the HR and Talent users to ensure the full adoption of the new tools.
You will work in close collaboration with Central and Regional HRIS Team, Central and Regional Talent Team, HRBPs and the IT Platform colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Science, Engineering, IT, HR or any related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience as HRIS Specialist or HR Data Analyst in a corporate and international environment;
- Good analytical skills in observing, understanding and managing data with the aim of the best accuracy;
- Accuracy and detail in the daily management of the systems and data they contain;
- Stakeholder management and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team by sharing resources and information.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, strong Excel skills needed;
- Experience with SAP HR and SuccessFactors;
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.