Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is aimed to be a point of reference between the Group and Region / Country in managing processes and system of Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Workforce Planning processes and reporting to the Local and Central management and HRIS team.
- Provide daily maintenance and manage new projects of personnel administration, organization management, workforce planning and reporting system in order to ensure a proper information flow to local and central management
- Manage core Organization Management processes, in coordination with Group HRIS team - Ferrero Group organizational charts, organizational database: job families, jobs, competencies for grading and talent programs
- Contribute to Workforce Planning: forecast, planning, data management and maintenance, etc.
- Support the central team in managing the integration at local level with finance function regarding analysis, cost centers, payroll data
- Provide coordination of the local payroll with the Ferrero Group HRIS team
- Manage data entry about payroll return
- Contribute to information and data gathering for developing reporting tool for all HRIS field of action
- Ensure data compliance with information managed by Ferrero Group
- Support Ferrero Group HRIS team in implementing and managing process of data improvement
- Provide support in the activities of training in systems and tools
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in IT and systems related field
- 8+ years of related experience with HR information system
- SAP knowledge: PA/OM/PD/BI
- Good understanding of HR processes
- Knowledge of China legislative requirements
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with customer oriented attitude
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (oral and written)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.