HR Site Director, Manufacturing
Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The HR Director will serve as the key HR leader for the Louisville, KY location supporting over 350 employees. In this role you will partner with internal and external business stakeholders to translate business strategy and organizational needs into HR strategy and execution.
- Ensure the budget and headcount planning for the plant’s needs in accordance to Group Finance and Controlling guidelines.
- Provide human capital planning leadership that enables the organization to attract, acquire, develop, and retain strong talent, and to position the company as an employer of choice.
- Evaluate the human resource team and plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth.
- Translate strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, contractors, employees, and managers, escalating complex and/or sensitive matters as appropriate.
- Compile, analyze, and report on HR metrics data.
- Work closely with all levels of staff to educate and ensure that Company Policies & Procedures are interpreted and followed consistently.
- Establish and maintain effective collaborative relationship with local labor unions and other stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources roles with progressing responsibilities
- Prior experience managing and mentoring a team
- Experience supporting a unionized plant with an understanding of union contract.
- Strong track record of leading and managing direct and indirect reports
- Experience developing strategic recruitment plans for seasonal temporary resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; familiarity with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems (SAP SuccessFactors preferred)
- Prior experience in large scale multi-site manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience leading business transformation and change management initiatives
- A track record of positive results and ability to show how programs and initiatives have contributed to the growth and bottom-line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.