HR Professional & Transversal projects Iberica
Job Location: Barcelona
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a qualified HR Professional who will support the head of the HR department Iberica in the execution of the HR agenda, in the deployment of the key processes and in all the change management activities with a particular focus on learning and development and internal communication. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing the organization and shows a positive, can-do attitude.
- Support line managers and all the stakeholders through the entire Employee life cycle, including Internal Communication, Training & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Employer Branding and Talent acquisition;
- Implement HR initiatives and programs according to the Group guidelines and take part to inter-functionals working teams;
- Support managers in creating a winning culture and a high-performing work environment, maximizing capabilities, individually and collectively and leveraging on the diversity and inclusion strategy;
- Build trust by having the courage to do the right thing. Build connections with employees and external community;
- Suggest improvements and work closely with the team to make them possible.
Who we are looking for:
- Working experience in diverse and multi-cultural business environments;
- Experience as an HR business partner, ideally in marketing and sales focused organizations;
- Experience in dealing with Internal Communication, Training & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Performance Management, Employer Branding, Talent acquisition and change management;
- Strategic thinking combined with ability to execute day-to-day operational matters;
- Credible HR professional with the ability to build effective business relationships;
- Analytical skills to monitor KPIs, detect areas of improvement and develop plans in the area of responsibility;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, initiate and manage change;
- High energy and goal-oriented approach;
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and follow-up on assigned projects;
- Good team worker, willing to work closely with a global HR community and open to share information and ideas with local colleagues;
- Minimum 7 years HR experience in a multi-national company;
- Bachelor's degree, Business, Human Resources Management or Psychology;
- Knowledge of the local context labor law basics;
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.