HR Business Partner Procurement
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to supervise, coordinate, manage and facilitate all HR processes and services with specific focus and direct involvement on the Procurement function.
- Support the deployment of the Human Resources and Organization strategy & goals aligned with Group strategy and support and guarantee strategy and goals cascading at all Procurement level & monitor results.
- Contribute to the safeguard of central HR guidelines, ensuring implementation of Group directions, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute to the preservation and promotion of the effectiveness of the communication flows between local and central levels in an open matrix model, enforcing a direct relationship where appropriate, based on respective responsibilities perimeters and knowledge.
- Support Line Managers in all people management related activities.
- Support communication processes to ensure appropriate knowledge of Ferrero HR policies and supervise relationships with employees.
- Assist internal customers and HR organization in analyzing current organizational structure and its fitness to business need, contributing to the definition and communication of new organizational models
- Guarantee timely and appropriate fulfilments of HR Administration and labor regulations requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly People Development Meeting with Procurement Leadership Team with the aim to facilitate internal and international mobility, guarantee the respect of the HR Procurement guidelines in terms of compliance and Career Development Framework, guarantee the reinforcement of talent pipeline.
- Oversee training plans that support employee’s professional development and improvement and supervise & coordinate training and development program with the support of the Talent Function.
- Contribute to the definition and proper implementation and management of appraisal processes in order to develop qualified management resources.
RECRUITMENT AND HIRING
- Manage recruitment / hiring activities and internal / international mobility, in order to support line Management in identifying candidates fitting with Company values and business needs.
- Oversee proper definition and implementation of compensation & benefit policies and mechanisms and contribute to their definition.
- Oversee the salary review and appointment process for Central Procurement team and for the entire Procurement function monitoring respect of budget and guidelines.
- Define salary offer in collaboration with Compensation & Benefit department and share and negotiate the offer with the final candidate.
- Manage and supervise the workforce planning of all Procurement perimeter (central and local) and ensure, in line with business objectives, the proper management of budget.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in HR, Economics, Management or Law;
- 8-10 years of experience within HR Functions within multinational groups with a matrix organization;
- Experience in coordinating key HR processes, such as performance management, development, training, talent acquisition & talent management, salary review processes and workforce planning and budget management;
- Experience in FMCG and/or commodities industries is considered a plus;
- Good communication and social skills, for enabling to build an effective business relationship and the proper management of relevant stakeholders;
- Proactive attitude to diagnose areas of improvement and propose/develop solutions;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams and willing to constantly develop a global working network;
- Result oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP Suite (HR modules and SuccessFactor).
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.