HCo Chile Workplace Manager
Rio Claro, Maule, Chile
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Workplace Manager will report to the Head HR of Hazelnut Company in Chile. You will be responsible to design, to develop and to provide a work environment based on Ferrero identity and values, in which the employees feel comfortable and can express their own best competencies, maximizing the value brought to the business. Through your efforts, you will guarantee the local governance of Ferrero WM in terms of cost and efficiencies, headcounts, investment in offices. Apply Group WM policies, define local policies and procedures, manage, and maintain excellence in WM services delivery.
Your main areas of focus in this role will concern aiding the workplace’s cultural and technological transformation into one that follows the Ferrero’s business needs in Chile and workplace values. You will add value by fostering an attractive workplace environment that is efficient, innovative, and effective in delivering its goals. Equally as important will be your efforts in guaranteeing the wellbeing & sustainability programs and the proper application of the H&S guidelines. Your day-to-day tasks will cover the following topics:
- Workplace & Facilities management: Your actions will have direct impact in guaranteeing the Ferrero travel experience standard, in the delivery of workplace management services that reflect a culture of people centricity and guaranteeing the Ferrero standard identity applied in all local offices.
- Contract Ownership: You will have full responsibility in defining functional and technical specification of services, implement supplier contract service level agreements and monitor the local overall trend. You will maintain the relationship with suppliers in manner that impress the service level. In this area, you will also assist in managing the development and improvement of service providers.
- Policy Definition & Application: you will report to the Head HRBP in Chile regarding the application of group policies and guidelines in the design of services. In addition, you will work with line managers to ensure the application of local policies and procedures.
- Budget and Governance: you will work together with the local CFO and HRBP in managing the local budgeting process. You will oversee monitoring costs and identifying potential issues in order to evaluate the readdressing of issues. In addition, you will be in responsible for defining a workplace management plan that is aligned with the group’s strategic plan. To achieve this, analytical maintenance of local data bases will be necessary.
- Human resource management: A core element of your daily responsibilities will be ensuring that group values, Diversity & Inclusion, and Motivation & Empowerment further flourish within the team. To achieve this, you will support HR in recruitment, communication, and defining professional development within the company.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree;
- Experience with prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects at the same time;
- Knowledge in Purchase request / Purchase order Preparation;
- Previous experience in leading and managing teams;
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in Spanish and English;
- Other languages are a plus
- SAP Knowledge is mandatory.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up); Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
Who we are looking for:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.