Hazelnut Company Georgia CFO
Job Location: Chitatskari
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
AgriGeorgia was established in March 2007 near the city of Zugdidi in the Samegrelo region and currently the activity is handled through 3 sites, employing approx. 130 HCs. The Company’s mission is to verify the adaptability of different hazelnut varieties to local agricultural and climatic conditions experimenting several agronomic techniques, to promote the hazelnuts development amongst local farmer and ultimately to be a reliable supplier for Ferrero reducing dependency from other suppliers/countries.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our AgriGeorgia we are currently looking for a Hco Georgia CFO - AgriGeorgia Financial Manager. The incumbent will Oversee Controlling activities in the Country, the mid-term plans and Budget, according to guidelines and objectives defined at HCo level. Provide appraisal of gaps between target versus final results. Support the strategic decision making for the assigned Country. Manage CFO activities for Country and a team of 4 HCs.
ADIMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND CONTROL
- Manages CFO operating activities, making sure the proper management of the administrative tasks according to the country legal standards
- Identifies recovery actions for efficiency on all elements of P&L for the Country
- Supports the Line in the reporting activity (Commercial, Industrial, Structures, etc.)
- Performs economic evaluations of stock levels (in collaboration with SCI)
- Manages administrative and control systems in order to provide high quality data / statutory
- Provides relevant information relating to the strategy and medium-term objectives
- Collects and validates all financial data from different Departments (overheads, transformation, overheads, investments for the development of the Strategic Planning)
- Support Long Term Purchasing Contract strategy and implementation (Agribusiness)
- Establishes and maintains banking relationships in the assigned Country, including the negotiation of fees for all banking services and obtainment of lines of credit for short term borrowing needs consistent with financial forecasts
- Supports Plant Controlling in the industrial costs analysis
- Supports the product analysis (especially for new products)
- Processes standard costs and transfer prices / tolling fee
- Performs financial statements and analysis of industrial variances with evidence of possible gaps
- Supervises the efficiency of the production (i.e. KPI)
- Stock controlling
- Capex: PS, BDG, SAF and monthly update
- Provide “country” company position
- Supports B2B controlling in the sales evaluation
- Support B2B controlling in selling price calculation
GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE SUPPORT
- Activate and supervise Local Governance, Risk & Compliance processes
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree preferable in Finance, Management or Economics
- At least 3 years experience in similar roles
- Good level of Excel. Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures)
- Fluent English (advanced level);
- Georgian mother tongue (or advanced level)
- Competitive compensation;
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
In AgriGeorgia, the main measure of success is to help the company in delivering increasing quantity and quality of hazelnut production, thanks to sustainable farming and out-growing practices.