GT (Senior) Customer Business Development Executive
Job Location: Yiwu
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to increase sales of Ferrero products in the assigned territory through developing qualitative and quantitative distribution.
1. Joint call visit & Coaching
• Customer management: Ensure customer sell-in, listing in store, negotiation & follow-up, top customers facing and distribution;
• Market Visit with distributor SR: Collaborate with distributor SR to implement channel/customer activities based on the importance of channel/customer to achieve channel/customer indicators with both process and outcome.
2. Distributor management
• Ensure the achievement of the sales targets related to the assigned distributor and general trade;
• Use distributor's score card, timely follow up the key indicators (sales target, Inventory management, Promotion activity, Sales Force Automation Usage, coverage, distribution, trade spending, product freshness, aging product) of the distributor and company through the weekly meeting with distributors’ team;
• Supervise distributors to scan the QR code to keep track of the goods according to Ferrero requirements ;
• Train and coach SR for distributors. Randomly visits the stores to ensure excellent execution of sales KPIs;
3. Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
• College degree or above, familiar with MS office;
• Must have experience on distributor management and distributor SR management. Familiar with the general trade in the local market;
• Solid sales technique, good communication skills and strong negotiation ability;
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.