Group Payables & P&L Statutory Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Group Payables & P&L Statutory Controller who will be reporting to the Group DCF, Stock & P&L Statutory Controller.
You will lead the Group Payables function, monitoring and reporting the Group’s payables position. Proposeing and developing reporting tools, models and guidelines to monitor Payables performance, Provisions and related KPIs to maximize Cash Flow generation.
As P&L Statutory Controller, you will play an active role in the planning process aimed to deliver the P&L Statutory of the Group in order to identify the net profitability as well as financial and tax results, contributing to perform the planning activities in order to enable a lean forecast process for each entity and function involved in the definition of the P&L Statutory.
• Perform analysis on DCF overall and by group/area/region/country with particular focus on payables, DPO and provisions including category purchase views
• Develop and maintain Group Payables reporting tools, systems and master data
• Be the key reference for the local/area and procurement controllers
• Contribute to the DCF monthly closure and planning scenario processes
• Prepare Payables actual results for monthly presentation and institutional meetings
• Collaborate with the Procurement Dept, performing the spending analysis and the DPO trend of the main procurement categories, delivering monthly reports and highlighting potential risks or opportunities in terms of cash flow impact
• Contribute to deliver the Group P&L Statutory during planning scenarios (PS, BUDGET & SAF), performed centrally as a result of the consolidation of the Group’s entities Profit&Loss
• Perform analysis for the P&L Statutory of the variance’s vs past trend and previous planning scenarios
• Contribute to the monthly closing process of the P&L Statutory reported in Essbase (Cloud)
• Establish the relationships with IT Dept/consultants, ensuring the technical implementation of the enhancements to strengthen the solidity of the planning tool
• Support the analysis of the Tax income (and paid out) and CAPEX in cooperation with Group Tax Department and Group Investment Department.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Economics, Business Administration or related;
- 4-7 years of experience;
- Solid financial background, analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Fluent English speaking and writing; any other languages are a plus, with great communication skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude, willing to work in team and contribute to the team goals
- Ability to relate to senior stakeholders, to manage priorities and execute many initiatives in parallel
- Guide and interact with colleagues worldwide and in multicultural environment
- MS-Office advanced; Financial Reporting Systems (HFM, Essbase-Cloud, SAP)