Group GRC Junior Coordinator
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Group GRC Junior Coordinator to join our Group Governance, Risk & Compliance team.
- Support the definition of Group GRC strategy and methodology – e.g. the internal controls framework, its applicable standards, processes and tools;
- Coordinate GRC operational processes aimed at providing a consolidated reporting about the “Internal Control System” status;
- Implement & maintain the tools aimed at the GRC and Risk Management methodology and processes;
- Provide training and continued user support on the GRC tools;
- Support all functions’ standards assessment/implementation; control owner identification, training & GRC tools user support;
- Perform quality assurance on management Group risk mitigation actions, from the initial risk assessment phase to remediation plan follow up;
- Foster data accuracy and report periodically status of GRC activities to the GRC family, ad-hoc reporting leveraging GRC tools;
- Coordinate with external providers to improve existing reporting, according to the business needs;
- Maintain & regularly update the Ferrero Forward “Policy and Procedures” database at the Group level, coordinate with local entities in ensuring consistent Forward update;
- Support the maintenance of the Group Business Process Map as a common reference of business process understanding within the Group;
- Support business functions in the identification of their internal control accountabilities such as Subject Matter Experts and Risk owners, in coordination with Organization and Improvement colleagues;
- Identification of GRC tools and reporting enhancements required (SAP-GRC), planning of project activities and operational follow-up;
- Interact with GRC professional family at all levels, all Group function control owners, Group Internal Audit, O&I Function managers;
- Coordination of external resources (consultants), preforming operational activities or on specific GRC processes.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or any other related field;
- 2/3 years of experience as Internal Auditor, Internal Control Manager or Business Reporting;
- Experience in FMCG companies is considered a plus;
- Risk and mitigation understanding;
- Business process and organization understanding;
- Planning and follow-up of tasks (own and of others), data consolidation and reporting, risk evaluation and testing;
- Cross functional interactions;
- Result and solution oriented;
- Cross functional integration oriented,
- Strong diplomacy & perseverance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Basic knowledge of SAP-ECC and SAP-GRC would be preferred.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.