Graphic Chain Team Manager - North America
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero North America is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ and operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Graphic Chain Manager North America is part of our Global Graphic Chain team. This team is responsible for leading graphic chain technical development and deployment activities for Ferrero’s global business. In this role, you will manage the North American team of Graphic Chain Specialists and lead graphic chain activities in US and Canada.
- Manage the North American team of Graphic Chain Specialists
- Manage the supplier platform of repro agencies and packaging printers
- Communicate with internal partners in Marketing, Procurement and Packaging Deploy
- Coordinate artwork and repro processes in line with guidelines agreed at Group level for Graphic Chain
- Validate final print files prior to dispatching to packaging printers
- Train packaging suppliers on brand guidelines for consistent printability, including Color Glossary & Book Guide
- Solve technical printing problems in collaboration with Marketing teams, repro agencies, and packaging printers
- Process claims in collaboration with Quality & Marketing teams and packaging printers
- Validate and approve Agency costs on a monthly basis in line with approved price grids
- Attend select press approvals across US and Canada based printers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in the printing industry; preferably packaging
- 3+ years of experience in a management or supervisory role
- Certifications in Printing Technology or Printing Press Operations are a plus
- Knowledge of offset lithography, rotogravure printing, flexo and digital printing as well as main print finishing technologies
- Ability to lead a team onsite and remotely
- Ability to work with people at all levels across different departments, internally and externally
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Prepress workflow systems
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.