Graphic Chain Manager
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Graphic Chain Manager who will be working in the Packaging Unit.
- Guide and supports the development of graphic R&D’s tasks, preparing graphic technical settings (having in mind further possible industrialization steps), master target definition, archiving and verification;
- Defines graphic technical settings for existing brands restyling, coordinating the related local Graphic Chain at various countries implementation plan;
- Defines graphic technical settings for new products launch, coordinating the related Graphic Chain team in various countries implementation plan in strong coordination with R&D and Packaging Deploy.
- Monitors Performance evaluation / costs for existing Repro agencies for all geographical areas;
- Monitors claims generated by suppliers under his/her area of competence;
- Supports local Pack Units and markets in Graphic Chain activities (Repro approvals, master target verification, graphic chain flow management);
- Ensures operative results for the Graphic Chain under his/her area of competence (in terms of Graphical Quality and Timing);
- Executes external scouting / benchmarking with internal situation, proposal for potential changes in the Repro agencies portfolio, and cylinders producers.
- Monitors Technology evolution, related to tools, inks and packaging printing production lines;
- Ensures the training on technical tools and process flow to all stakeholders involved in the graphic chain flow (e.g.: marketing units, Pack Unit…);
- Manages continuous improvement system in terms of graphical quality standardization and of materials cost reduction.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Material Science, Engineering, Graphic Technical Development;
- 10/15 years of experience;
- Consolidated structural packaging design knowledge. Understanding of packaging line design;
- Project management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to handle multiple technical inputs and come to quick and insightful conclusions based upon them.
- Decision-making, and critical-thinking skills are considered mandatory for the role;
- Strong collaboration skills with both internal (Marketing, procurement, etc) and external stakeholders (suppliers, design agencies, Testing labs.etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility, adaptability and aptitude to team-work.
- Fluent in English any additional languages are considered a plus.
- Illustrator/Photo shop;
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.