Governance, Risk & Compliance Intern
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for 11-Month long term Governance & Risk and Compliance Intern who will be reporting GRC Manager.
If you think you have what it takes for a GRC Intern role in Ferrero, do not hesitate to click on the Apply button. This is a great opportunity to develop together with us!
• Follow up securing The Governance Risk and Compliance Environment qualified as satisfactory and acceptable
• Support determination of internal control risks
• Ensure necessary documentation
• Take part in supporting of planning and realizing audit processes
• Support for investigating suspicions of potential irregularities
• Follow up audit and remediation plans
• Take part in improvement projects, process harmonization & standardization processes for all activities of secure financial and operational risks
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
• Internship experience in accounting or finance processes (costing, IFRS, etc) would be an asset
• Passionate about learning and development
• Strong reporting, analysis and presentation skills
• Strong multi-tasking and planning skills
• Fluency in English and Turkish both in written and spoken
• Good level of MS Office Application
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.