Global Category Development Manager Ice Cream
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Global Category Development manager on the Ice Cream Category. As a key player in the Global Category Management team within the Sales Business Development organization, you will be in contact with business units and the Ice Cream Business to bring the right focus on Sales and Category dimensions.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Foster the business understanding to develop a solid category understanding, and create actionable insights based on Shopper Marketing / Category Management analysis
- In straight collaboration with the Ice Cream Business, define the global retail store activation strategy of the Ice Cream platform and coordinate its deployment with the business unit partners (e.g. local Trade Marketing)
- Track Best practices to update the Trade Marketing toolkit, including international POS Material portfolio answering channel needs
- Peer with the Ice Cream Business to ensure an appropriate RTM scenario, portfolio management, pricing strategy and commercial policy application
- Define and validate the KPIs to track the in store execution excellence with the business community; review and report performance, generate insights/recommendation and corrective actions to foster continuous improvement at point of sales
- Track commercial specific KPIs (i.e. Gross to Net, margins, distribution), identify opportunities and recommend actions to the Ice Cream business to ensure a sustainable and profitable growth
- Contribute to the commercial excellence by tracking and sharing best practices on different commercial levers (i.e. Promo efficiency analysis, out of stock management)
- In collaboration with the eCommerce Center Of Excellence and Ice Cream business, define the eComm strategy and business enablers to grow the Ice Cream business relevance in the channel
- Participate to the Category board and contribute to the strategic discussion by providing robust inputs on the commercial dimension when required
- Ensure an effective coordination between the different SBD teams to guarantee a full support to the Ice Cream business on the commercial dimension
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree, MBA is a plus;
- 8-12 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing or related;
- Experience working with frozen Category mandatory;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Analytical skills;
- Project management skills and initiative;
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- MS office (especially Excel and Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of Consumer Panels.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Any other language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.