General Procurement Senior buyer - IT Category
Job Location: Luxembourg
Company description - DO NOT EDIT
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Senior Buyer for our General Procurement function.
The incumbent will ensure the complete end-to-end procurement process for the assigned categories at Group level. In particular, the Senior Buyer is in charge of supplier scouting, qualification, tendering process, negotiations and contracting, with the aim to satisfy the requirements of the requesting department needs, maximizing value, quality and service level, minimizing costs and delivery time.
SUPPLIER BASE DEFINITION
To guarantee the scouting and the definition of the supplier base according to criteria of quality of service, cost, sustainability, market benchmarking, flexibility, Ferrero cultural fit, in order to have the best partnership and bring the most value to the company business.
CONTRACTS AND PURCHASE ORDERS
To guarantee, in collaboration with the Legal Department, the draw up of the contracts consistently with the Requesting Function specifications, the Master Service Agreements and non-disclosure rules in place in order to meet the need of the Requesting Functions and to reach the level of service established, at the best cost, highest quality and in compliance with the deadlines defined.
To guarantee the negotiations of the category assigned and manage the order delivery in order to respect the requirements, the timing, the costs and the quality defined.
SOURCE TO PAY
Monitor and guarantee the right source-to-pay process (RFQ-PR-PO-SES-Invoicing) in order to respect the contract requisitions and the company financial terms established.
To monitor the suppliers behavior in terms of commercial trends, logistics, service level, financial solidity, reliability, quality, innovation, in order to keep the continuity of the business partnership and reduce the risks for the Ferrero Group.
To guarantee the purchasing marketing for the IT category, founding new procurement sources with international/local footprint, with the aim of ensuring alternative and innovative suppliers that can satisfy the current and future company needs, minimizing the risks and maximizing the value.
BUDGET AND SPENDING ANALYSIS
To guarantee the preparation of the procurement budget with the Internal Business Partners and to provide the spending analysis for the category managed in order to monitor the KPIs and support the management for the Global Procurement Category Strategy definition and management.
To collaborate and support the Region General Purchasing Managers and Group GP Category Managers, in order to optimize and standardize the procurement processes, maximizing the process performances and delivering the best results for the business.
Who we are looking for:
- Post-graduate qualification in a related field;
- 8+ Years of Buyer experience, preferably in IT and/or indirect sourcing;
- Knowledge of the assigned categories (HW/SW, telecommunication, licensing, IT services, etc.);
- Knowledge of the IT market and of the supplier base;
- Ability to negotiate goods and services;
- Legal skills to support the definition of the IT contracts;
- Financial skills to understand and evaluate the financial status of the suppliers;
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations;
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) modelling to define optimal cost structures;
- Excellent people and influencing skills across all levels of the organization;
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving problems;
- Be a business-focused, creative, innovative, pragmatic and positive team player;
- Ownership and result oriented person;
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs. the individual;
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills;
- Project Management qualification will be considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language (i.e. Italian and/or French) will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.