General Ledger Specialist - Fixed Term Contract
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as general ledger specialist to cover a maternity leave.
- You will support the accounting entries, processing documents and keep documentation of all transactions;
- You will supporting the creation of journal entries and account reconciliations in general ledger accounting work;
- You will be in charge of support the quality and timeliness of internal control requirements associated with general ledger reporting.
- You will support the team in working with external auditors in the preparation of statutory financial statements and supporting notes as well as the preparation of corporate tax computations, returns, and ad hoc tax requests.
- You will support the analysis and evaluation of balance sheets with preparation of related documents;
Who we are looking for:
Master degree in Business Management;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment;
- Analytical mindset
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.