Food Service Sales Coordinator Europe
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for a Sales Coordinator that will focus on european markets.
The selected candidate will support the deployement of the commercial strategy within target countries/BU, providing guidelines and gathering best practices.
The contract will be a maternity leave replacement, CDD.
- Deploy Food Service commercial strategy
- Point of contact for negotiation and finalization of Food Service contracts with customers and not-industrial partners
- Analyze sales capabilities vs requirement
- Prepare pricing reco, checks sales capabilities, support BUs in the RTM development
- Manage relationships with BUs: provide guidelines, collect best practices, collect business ideas, support in customers relationships, monitor business performance
- Monitor implementation of FS activities in the markets, activate escalation if needed
- Develop “policies” and procedures in collaboration with SBD controlling for the collection and analysis of data from BU’s (SAF 1, Budget, PS, and all relevant sales projects)
- Develop sales management reporting dashboard (suite of sales reporting tools to facilitate sharper analysis of market, channel, customer, product, tool and ad hoc project performance)
- Data crunching, market sizing, markets trends, client data management, contract database management
- Competition tracking and external benchmarking
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in FMCG multinational companies, possibly within strategic sales
- a good knowledge of food services, B2B a strong plus.
- Good relational skills
- Ability to interact with different cultures and different level stakeholders
- Analytic and strategic mindset
- MS Office
- proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent English
- Any other european language a strong plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.