Financial Planning & Reporting Data Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
From our Regional HQ in Parsippany, NJ, we oversee multiple commercial, industrial and retail entities of North America. This position analyzes financial results, develops reports, communicates results to company leadership and maintains internal databases.
- Analyze financial results, key trends, historical data, assess current and future business risks and communicate results to senior management
- Create, organize, prepare and maintain regular and ad hoc reports; provide relevant explanations of variances to various stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Power BI data models and reports
- Maintain internal databases and master data
- Ensure the completeness and reliability of financial data and coherency between Region entities
- Use data and analysis to generate insights to create and format PowerPoint presentations incorporating data tables, graphs and design elements
- Consolidate financial & business data from multiple Region entities
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- A minimum 5-year relevant finance experience
- Experience in developing, designing and maintaining Power BI reports (Power Query, Data Model creation, Report Creation, DAX knowledge)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, attention to detail, data analysis
- Ability to work independently and in teams, collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience in Sales/Marketing Finance, Overhead or Financial Planning (preferable)
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems (SAP FI/CO, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.