Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
This position helps coordinate the activities of the finance department according to the local and global schedule and the agenda of the CFO. It handles the agenda and the management of the Finance Leadership meetings facilitating the communication among the different finance functions and providing strategic insights and guidance regarding various issues. It assures alignment and coordination across the six legal entities on core finance activities and various management and operation issues.
It is also in charge of managing from the finance side specific strategic corporate projects that requires cross functional coordination providing oversight and guidance:
- Keebler project integration
- Financial Dashboards across the entities of the region
- Tracking of non-integration costs
- Tracking of post-integration synergies
- Fannie May turnaround
- Government incentives
Finance Process Improvements
- Works with the CFO to prioritize projects and initiatives
- Elaborate yearly calendar of activities
- Ensure alignment across Finance functions in the six legal entities
- Facilitate coordination across other department for the finance activities
- Monitor Business processes and lead change management where necessary
- Make recommendation and implementation of the necessary improvement in the finance processes
Supervise Finance Agenda
- As a senior member of the Finance Leadership team manages the agenda of the function meetings
- Partner in preparing the Finance Department short term and long term strategic roadmap
- Ensure communication and coordination across teams
Management of specific Corporate Projects
- Directly responsible to manage from the finance side specific Corporate projects that require interdepartmental and cross functional coordination:
Finance Budget Supervision
- Develop and reviews the Overall Budget of the Finance function across the legal entities in alignment with the CFO and the Finance Leadership Team
- Approve funds allocation across initiatives in the finance Area
- Responsible for spearheading change across the Finance organization creating consensus and alignment
- Help CFO recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops own team
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Knowledge of company Business Processes, Business Planning, Project Management, process improvement, financial and management accounting, ERP and reporting systems
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Strong Leadership skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.