Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Perform all responsibilities and duties in a safe manner.
- Identify Maintenance concerns with fabrication plans.
- Identify Food and EHS Safety concerns with fabrication plans.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Clean and organize the Fabrication Shop
- Perform all required PM duties for Fabrication Shop equipment.
- Maintain stock levels on all associated gases and welding supplies.
- Maintain stock levels on all metal, plastic, polycarbonate, and other related fabrication materials.
- Communicate and work with contractors and vendors.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Fabricator who is highly motivated and resourceful in creating components based on a production schedule. excellent communication and problem solving skills. The Fabricator position will work with all departments within the facility and be involved in Operational and Capital expenditures.
Pay rate: 28.19-33.82 / hr
Sign on Bonus: $500 ($250 after the first 90 days, and then $250 after the six month of employment)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work with a Team in a Fast-Paced Setting
- Must be able to exert, up to fifty pounds of force occasionally, and/or twenty pounds of force frequently
- Ability to communicate with outside Vendors/Contractors in a professional and courteous manner
- Highly Organized
- Experience operating Powered Industrial Trucks and Lifts preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches
- Ability to MIG, TIG, and stick weld with multiple techniques
- Ability to operate a Lathe, Mill, Band Saw, Hydraulic Press, and other fabrication equipment
- Ability to identify angles, dimensions, and off-sets using math and/or the tools provided
- Ability to convert metric and standard measurements
- Ability to use powered cutting tools
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to rebuild and service multiple variations of pumps, and gearboxes
- Ability to fabricate within factory specifications and tolerances
- Ability to understand and complete basic Electro-Mechanical Technician functions when needed
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime based on company needs
Job Location: Louisville
Louisville, KY 40216