Facilities and Workplace Coordinator
Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced co-ordinator to join our workplace management team based at the Alfreton site. In this busy and varied role you will be co-ordinating key services and activities across the site to ensure that the workplace is running efficiently.
Due to this site being a production facility there may be occasions where you are required to work at times outside of regular office hours, particularly at times of the year where there are special events therefore you must have some flexibility in relation to early starts / later finishes and the occasional weekend.
- Completing administration relates to purchasing activity for the workplace management dept. in Alfreton such as raising purchase orders & receipting goods and services
- Support the management of the car fleet including pool car bookings and the co-ordination of the effective driving programme
- Supporting the day to day management of appropriate third party suppliers on site
- Supporting office maintenance activity including office furniture and co-ordinating any office moves across the site
- Work collaboratively with the Total Facilities Management team on site who provide key services such as cleaning and reception
- Liaise with the IT Team in the supply and co-ordination of mobile phones to Alfreton based colleagues and monitor data usage
- Oversee the supply, collection, usage and storage of PPE and work wear for all staff across the site
- Provide appropriate support with audits, compliance checks and company processes
- Provide regular and timely feedback on aspects of service delivery and input ideas to find effective solutions and improvements to ways of working to enhance the function
Who we are looking for:
- You will have experience in a similar role - co-ordinating multiple activities simultaneously, experience within a facilities function would be beneficial
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to plan and prioritise workload with minimal support
- Strong administration skills, proficient in using Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point and Teams
- Ideally experience of working with SAP and / or familiar with the purchase requisition process, invoicing etc.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships across the business
- A positive and pro-active approach with the ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- A desire and commitment to achieving membership within the Institute Workplace & Facilities Management (IWFM) which the company will fully support
- A basic understanding of company / employer health and safety responsibilities would be beneficial
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.