Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Expat Manager to join our Group Reward team.
- You will manage secondments from Luxembourg to the Regions and work closely with the local Compensation & Benefit teams;
- You will support the immigration process, coordinate the relocation process and you will be the point of reference for compliance on posted workers legislation.
- You will manage tax compliance of Expats in the Host country through the global provider and you will be responsible for the entire relationship management with them (invoicing and cost reallocation where necessary).
- You will take care of the individual exchange rate, cost of living, quality of living, ST (per-diem) allowance, housing and education allowance and support the correct entry of the Expat on local payroll;
- You will guarantee that the Expat Data (Source: GHRM by Mercer) is always updated and consistent.
- You will manage the yearly process of Country Allowance and support Expats for volunteer contribution to Home Country Social Security System.
- Management of some «ad-hoc» situation linked to: secondment, social security and benefits data for some countries, individual tax and retirement request
- You will manage the survey on Expat Data and policies and practices;
- Responsible for data accuracy of the Expat Database and documentation (RIME, etc…).
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics, Business or any other related fields;
- 4 years of work experience: at least 2 years in similar positions in other multinational companies and 2 years of experience in a consulting firm (Big 4) or in a relocation company or in a global mobility role;
- Knowledge of international tax, social security and immigration legislations;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg labor law is a plus,
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Problem-solving approach.
- Office 365 proficient (use of pivot tables);
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.