Executive- Trade Marketing
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a National Trade Marketing Executive, your main focus will be to support all activities within your department related to Visibility primarily. You’ll be reporting to & supporting the Manager Visibility & Activations in implementing brand strategies on ground in coordination with Sales team . You will be instrumental in supporting to provide the tools and means to implement the Ferrero Category & brand strategies at the point of sale. The role will have a scope to work in liaison with Trade Marketing Manager TT & MT in order to get the brand & visibility objectives executed on ground. The role will offer you a strong connect with brand , sales, finance, procurement, compliance and related other functions and support development & execution of the the solutions to impact the Shopper decision at the point of sale
If you are looking for a multi dimensional experience of Customer-Consumer-Shopper Marketing then this is role for you
Market Intelligence and Inputs
- Working closely with key stakeholders to provide customer, consumer and shopper insights
- Analyze Information on activations, projects, special drives, POSM for Ferrero & competition
Development of Visibility & Activation tools
- Support development of trade visibility solutions for key channels.
- Suggest visibility elements for the trade
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & yearly visibility calendar
- Regular engagement drive for the Chains / specific trade channel
Planning, Budgeting, Reporting & Compliance
Inter functional Coordination across marketing, sales, logistics , procurement, finance & other functions
Who we are looking for:
- Preferably Master’s degree in Management
- 3 – 8 Yr experience preferably in FMCG Sales / Activation / Trade marketing function
- Ambition to build career in Trade + shopper marketing function or consumer marketing
- Experience in handling POS material development
- Strong communication and presentation, excel skills are a must have
- Exposure to Modern Trade activation
- Ability to navigate through changing environment and related ambiguity & faster adaptability
- Role will involve travelling across parts of India
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.