Enterprise Systems Security Specialist
Location : Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for Enterprise Systems Security Specialist who will report to the Enterprise Systems Manager as part of Enterprise Computing team based in Alba
- You will proactively work on information security incident prevention, detection, response and remediation; you will be also in charge of monitoring and identifying potential gaps in IT Security controls
- You will collaborate with Cybersecurity team to identify the cause of security breaches
- You will oversee the definition and certification of Systems hardening (e.g., hardening set up of Windows server)
- You will follow the systems vulnerability management by reporting vulnerabilities and collaborating with Cybersecurity team to remediate vulnerabilities in a timely manner
- Be responsible for the Information Security support ticket queue related to Enterprise Systems, ensuring timely communication and resolution of support tickets and related project work
- Develop quality measures to assess overall success of Information Security programs and provide Patch status, OS upgrades, Audit remediation’s, Vulnerability scans to leadership team
- Technical support for security audits by working in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders and providers
- Create and coordinate remediation plan for security related software patches
Who we are looking for:
- University degree or other professional qualification in IT or technical field
- A professional with experience in a similar role
- Experienced with cloud-based environments (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- Knowledgeable about the following environments: Windows server, Linux server, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, Proxy solutions, VMware, Citrix
- A professional with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to interact with very different stakeholders and in a multi-national environments verbal, writing and non-verbal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A person willing to evaluate an international career
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.