Enterprise Systems COE Architect
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role requires a primary focal point for Enterprise Systems projects and related technology delivery as part of our Global IT team.
- Work within a motivated, international team
- Involvement in IT projects at the worldwide level
- Design and management of Cloud Solutions mainly based on Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Management of Cloud migrations projects
- Generation and presentation of technical reports
- Design technical solutions based on the customer’s requirement
- Management of the full life of the systems with focus on their control, monitoring, measurement and improvement
- Act as key technical focal point for projects delivering the following activity:
- Infrastructure Demand Management – Requirement gathering, identification and documentation
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and communication
- Design and define the infrastructure solutions with the ROI achievement
- Define, manage and implement technical project tasks following Group Guidelines
- Perform risk management, design risk identification and prevention policies
- Design and implement valid BCRS solutions
Act as a 3rd level support, assisting the AMS with the review, escalation & resolution of tickets/issues.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree or other professional qualification in the area of IT
- At least three years of experience on a similar position
- Profound knowledge in the area of server and storage infrastructures in particular of Microsoft Window Server and Linux Operating system, ESX VMware, Veeam and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Ability to quickly understand complex requirements, to implement them in a structured manner and to familiarize with new topics
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work in national and international teams
- Project-related willingness to travel, strong client and service orientation, flexibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.