Energy Procurement Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for a “Energy Procurement Specialist” within the Energy, Environment & Sustainability Department.
The resource will be part of team that manage the Central Procurement of power and gas for the all the Group’s facilities with particular focus on innovative solutions for renewable energy.
- Elaborates methodologies / calculation models / parameters to provide the correct pricing to energy purchases
- Provides risk management models and coordinates activities to contain the market risk in the given limits
- Provides technical and fundamental market indexes analysis to support budgeting
- Supports negotiates and perform analyses to deliver optimal contract terms and prices for internal stakeholders
- Monitor the energy market and elaborate analysis to share with internal stakeholders based on technical analysis
- Manages tendering for electrical energy renewable certificates and supports the contract closure
- Ensures daily energy price optimization through a monitoring of energy stock market
- Develops calculation models and coordinates analysis of cost misbalancing for energy levying and inputtin
How we are looking for:
- Degree in Engineering or Economy
- 2/3 years’ experience in Energy Trading and Procurement in structured multinational companies or consultancy
- Business acumen and good financial knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Result Oriented and Problem Solving
Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (in particular Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- International mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.