Energy Procurement Manager
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Energy Procurement Manager will manage and coordinate the Central Procurement of power and gas for the all the Group’s facilities with particular focus on innovative solutions for renewable energy
- Support guidelines definition to enable sustainable and efficient energy purchasing, pricing, conditions, data management and budgeting
- Support energy suppliers scouting, negotiation, tendering, contract terms definition and pricing, especially for complex energy supply contracts
- Ensure efficient energy utilization and supply, supporting efficiency, pricing optimization and internal generation vs. supply balancing
- Ensure control and accuracy in energy consumptions monitoring and reporting, defining KPIs and developing calculation models
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Engineering or Economy
- 7 + years’ experience in Energy Trading and Procurement in structured multinational companies or consultancy
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interact with, and influence, internal and external stakeholders at senior level
- Business acumen and good financial knowledge
- International mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.