End User Security Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Informazioni sul ruolo:
We are currently looking for an End User security specialist who will report to the Workplace engineering & standards manager aspart of the Workplace engineering & standards team
- You will work in an international environment as security specialist in the End Users Computing team (EUC) being the interface between CyberSecurity and End Users Computing (EUC).
- You will be the point of reference for the implementation of Cybersecurity strategy. In the EUC team you will be responsible for the reviewing of IT security topics in EUC technologies supporting all EUC teams in integrating safety aspects into their development process. You will also support our EUC team about security-related measures to remedy any weaknesses found.
- You will evaluate, design and implement IT security solutions (cloud, hybrid or on premise)
- You will create your own or derive security requirements and recommendations for action from specifications from our CyberSecurity team
- Security focus is required on the following technologies: Identity (AD, Azure AD, SAML, MFA, OAuth 2.0, FIDO2, Passwordless); Email Services (Proofpoint, EOP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC) DNS, DNSSEC; Certificate Authority Management (MS) and Public Certificates; Security related to Mobile Platforms (Intune); MacOS & Windows Security related topics including App Security; Security Logging & Auditing; Zscaler Cloud proxy (ZIA) and remote Access (ZPA); Unified Communication Security aspect (MS Teams, Bluejeans); Security Logging & Auditing
Chi stiamo cercando:
- A professional experienced in implementing/supporting security solutions
- A person with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A professional with strong Troubleshooting skills and In-depth understanding of enterprise networks and infrastructure, TCP/IP, including reading packet, captures and general diagnostics
- Experienced in Cloud Security (O365, Azure, WDATP), in hardening, in understanding vulnerabilities & connectivity protection
- Understanding of Microsoft Active directory and Group Policy Object; Practical understanding of system administration: Windows, Linux; Practical understanding of Internet protocols: HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP, and FTP ;
- Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, Perl etc.) is a plus
- Fluent in English
Come avere successo nel ruolo proposto:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.