eCommerce Business Analyst
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for a eCommerce Business Analyst to join our globally operating eCommerce team in the Sales Business Development Department.
- Fostering business intelligence for eCommerce, analyzing channel and business dynamics at Group level and formulating insights and recommendations for the strategy development;
- Providing constant and consistent reporting of performances KPIs and other data sets including sell –out and market shares, financials, market evolution, media, and eShopper data;
- Understanding eCommerce activation and path-to-purchase: e,g. traffic, conversion, Click thru Rate, Ad Spend);
- Analyzing and presenting new relevant trends in the ecommerce market;
- Developing simulated scenarios for new business opportunities, generating insights and recommendations to evolve our business model and footprint;
- Scouting, ingesting and integrating eCommerce data sources available worldwide;
- Master using eCommerce-related performance & data analytics tools;
- Supporting Global eComm Data, Insights and Analytics Manager in analyzing performance of our multi-brand portfolio across eRetailers, and defining top performing SKU's among them;
- Supporting Global eComm Data, Insights and Analytics Manager in the development of web analytics to drive short- and long-term strategies to grow online revenue and profitability;
- Providing correlation guidelines around revenue growth / conversion and availability, content compliance, share of search and pricing.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or related;
- Robust understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics;
- 3+ years in a similar function within well-structured multinational company operating in the FMCG eCommerce;
- Expertise in working with panel data (e.g. Nielsen, Kantar, IRI, Euromonitor);
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to combine complex sets of data and derive meaningful insights and recommendations;
- Ability to identify and communicate clearly challenges and opportunites;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build and present data reports to multiple stakeholders;
- Project management skills and initiative;
- Passionate, curious and proactive.
- MS Office;
- Power BI, Tableau, SQL a plus;
- SAP ecosystem knowledge a plus.
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.