E-Commerce Insight Manager, APAC
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to support the regional research department in managing E-Commerce related projects across Ferrero brands (Kinder, Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Tic Tac, etc.) in Asia Pacific, which includes ANZ, SEA, HKTW, JPKR.
Specifically, the E-Commerce Insight Manager will:
• Provide insights on E-Commerce shopping behavior to support E-Commerce strategy and execution
• Provide analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by categories, new product launches etc.
• Establish Best Practices learning within E-Commerce
• Lead and manage research projects related to E-Commerce and Digital
• Manage and liaise with E-commerce data agencies
• Answer business questions through consolidation and analysis of existing information
• Directly influence business strategy, assortment selection, online communications, pricing, media investments, etc. via insights
• Drive insights into action that improve business results
E-Commerce Data Management:
• Manage E-Commerce data and agency
• Perform deep dive analyses on E-Commerce data based on business needs
• Create performance reports on a monthly basis
• Regularly share recommendations to Sales and Marketing teams based on learning/insights
E-Commerce Research Management:
• Finalize market research brief documents and brief research agencies
• Define and recommend learning plan, to both marketing and line manager, the best solution from a value-for-money point of view, finalize the methodology and negotiate costs
• Liaise between different stakeholders. Manage effective relationships with internal customers and external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and are of high quality.
• Write the executive summary. Collect & interpret findings and create clear relevant insights-driven presentations addressing business/ marketing issues.
• Collaborate with the marketing team, both at local and Area level, to ensure that research decisions are in line with strategy and that all findings are shared
Who we are looking for:
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in E-Commerce data analytics and shopper insights a must
• Good understanding of E-Commerce industry trends and operations
• Strong E-commerce marketing understanding (SEM/SEO management)
• Strong IT capability (Proficiency in Search Analytics, Programming (VB), and Power BI)
• Hands on experience in business intelligence/analytics
• Excellent consolidation skills; ability to integrate information from multiple sources and create clear, simple, coherent, logical conclusions, insights, and recommendations;
• Ability to tell stories via data and insights
• Significant on-the-ground experience in Asia
• Experience working with E-commerce retailers (Coupang, Lazada, Shoppee, Taobao, Amazon, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization
• Familiar with Microsoft Office
Nice to Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field a plus (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, etc.)
• Experience in a regional FMCG role a plus
• Experience in research agency management a plus
• Digital marketing or sales experience a plus
• Good command of Korean or Chinese a plus
Soft Skills and Management Skills:
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills; ability to influence business teams and stakeholders
• Collaborative and ability to work in a multi-functional team
• Good listener
• Strong work ethic
• Effectively works in a matrix organization (Country, Region, Area) and patient with multiple alignments
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Positive mindset, open minded and curious, adaptable to changes
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.