Digital Marketing Manager - KPS
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the digital team of Kinder Product with Surprise.
Reporting line & Interactions:
- Direct report to the Kinder Digital Marketing Manager
- Collaboration with Marketing, IT, PR, Media, Legal Departments
- Coordination of key external partners (digital agencies, universities, content production studios)
- Contribute to global digital strategy development and implementation for several key brands
- Lead app and websites governance, with close cooperation with markets and external agencies. In charge of digital products rollout, migrations, maintenance, audits, performance tracking
- Coordinate key content production projects – i.e. game developers or UX designer – aligned with brand guidelines and content strategy
- Co-create creative concepts and promotion plan of branded content across digital channels, including app stores and social media
- Supervise and validate quality assurance and testing activities (eg. UX focus groups, researches)
- Evaluate online trends, media and market research, demographic data. Deliver actionable recommendations
- Measure and optimize performance of projects using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to drive impactful change
- Maintain close relationship with key internal stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
- BA, MA in marketing or related field
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital development agency, from companies with a strong expertise in digital industry (a console/mobile gaming industry is a plus)
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with mobile apps development and ability to design/describe wireframes for UI/UX
- Excellent understanding of localization, quality assurance and app development production cycles
- Proficient in Google Firebase, Google Analytics and social media platforms management tools
- Knowledge of website and API development principles
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects
- Ability to forge relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication and cross-functional working skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility for travel.
Fluent English, additional languages are a plus.
Office (Word, Proficient personal computer skills with MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.