Digital Marketing Manager Kinder Products
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg is looking for talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the digital teams of Kinder products.
The role is:
Reporting to Global Kinder Digital Marketing Manager
Part of the Digital team within the HQ Digital Marketing excellence department
Part of Global Category department (Presidenza)
- Contribute to the global digital strategy development and implementation in support of the business KPIs
- Support the digital marketing team in the development of digital campaigns with focus on social media channels and content monetization strategies
- Manage digital projects on brand owned and earned channels (including but non-exhaustive example: brand website, seasonal activities, digital promotions, social editorial plans, community management, e-commerce content, …)
- Support the governance of the digital projects collaborating with key internal stakeholders: Marketing, Media, IT, Legal, Cybersecurity, Digital Agencies and local marketing teams
- Track and analyze brand digital activities performances with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Social Bakers, Talkwalker,…) in order to optimize projects performances
- Analyze market & digital trends and inspiring competitor's best practices. Deliver actionable recommendations to stimulate the Digital strategy of Kinder brands worldwide.
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Communication, Digital Marketing or related fields
- 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing in a FMCG company or in digital agency/consultancy
- Proven record of experience in social media management and in development of digital campaigns
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to forge relationships internally and externally and to work cross functionally
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (advanced certificate), additional languages are a plus.
- Knowledge about digital tracking tools is a plus (Google analytics, Socialbakers, Business manager, …)
- Office (Word, Proficient personal computer skills with MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.