Deploy Specialist _ Industiala Packaging 1
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
The candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of assigned projects and day-by-day activities relevant for the development of local briefs and activities.
As part of the Deploy Area International & APAC-MEA Area the candidate will work across products categories and brands of the Ferrero Group for the assigned Area:
- Leading the roll out of Global packaging projects in the assigned Zone/Country, in line with central requirements and guidelines;
- Ensuring implementation of cost competitive industrial solutions managing risk and taking full responsibility for quality of delivered output;
- Leading the local development starting from the brief received of local packaging projects dedicated to the Zone/Country;
- Exploring and developing new packaging technology required to support innovative packaging design through partnerships with leading edge suppliers;
- Deploying and sharing best practices across the Region and with the Area Coordinator.
- The ideal candidate is a 3 years’ experience as packaging specialist designer.
- University degree in Packaging Design / Food technology / Industrial Design / Chemical or Mechanical Engineer
- Project management, Problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills are considered as mandatory for the role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and aptitude to team-work
- Availability to travel and transfer
- Knowledge of standard packaging materials and related industrials technologies
- Italian and an operational knowledge of the English language (written and spoken) for international relations is a mandatory requirement.
- Advanced knowledge of:
o CAD based system
o 3D Software
o MS Office
- Basic Knowledge of the following software will be considered a plus