Demand Planner Austria
Job Location: Innsbruck or Vienna
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it . As a Demand Planner your tasks will be the safeguarding of quantity of goods, planned by the Sales department:
- Short-Term-Perspective - Demand Planning: to ensure the availability of the right quantity of products at the right time, within the budget - based on a correct inventory management.
- Long-Term-Perspective (S&OP-Planning): to ensure the availability of production capacities, raw- and packaging materials.
- Weekly planning and update of the operative demand
- Responsible for the demand process and the preparation of short-term and long-term plans
- In coordination with Marketing, you will drive forward the demand planning of future projects
- You will carry out the Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) for our trading partners
- During the ordering process, you will monitor the delivery of goods according to the planning
Who we are looking for:
- Number orientated
- Team Player
- Able to work independently
- Perferable already experienced in Planning or similar roles
- Preferably good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in FMCG will be considered as a plus
- Fluency of German and English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.